Look after your candle by following these simple steps.
- The first time you light your candle, make sure that the surface of the candle completely melts. This will ensure an even burn and give the best fragrance release. If you extinguish your candle before the top has fully melted, it will burn unevenly and create a 'tunnel'.
- Before relighting your candle trim the wick to about 6mm (1/4" ) in length.
- Don't burn your candle for longer than 3 hours at one time and extinguish the flame when 1 cm of wax remains.
- Avoid drafts and always burn on a stable, heat resistant surface. The candle container will get hot so take care when handling.
- Never leave a candle unattended or near flammable material.
- Always keep candles away from children and pets.